Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases
Curated department backed by cutting-edge research & experience, to provide outstanding clinical care in infectious diseases
It is the medical speciality dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases in adults. Internal medicine physicians are skilled in the management of patients who have undifferentiated or multi-system disease processes. Internal medicine physicians look after hospitalized and ambulatory patients.
Infectious disease is a subspeciality of Internal Medicine dealing with the diagnosis, control, and treatment of infections.
Because internal medicine patients are often seriously ill or require complex investigations, Internal medicine physicians do much of their treatment in hospitals. Internal medicine physicians often have sub specialisations in diseases affecting particular organs or organ systems.
- Management of Critically ill patient in various ICUs.
- Management of tropical infections in adults.
- Management of tuberculosis, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection
- Invasive fungal infections and infections in other immunocompromised patients.
- Management of PUO
- Management of Resistant bacterial infections
- Management of Diabetes, Hypertension, Pneumonia, COPD,
- Management of metabolic syndrome, lipid disorders Obesity
- Preventive health checkup services
- Geriatric patient Management
- Immunization in adult & Children.
- Management of chronic multisystem diseases.
- Management of very common disease like sore throat, cold and flu, headaches, ear infections, urinary tract infections, allergies, and hepatitis
Pre & Post-Operative assessment & management of patients:
- Management of Hospital-acquired infections.
- Hospital Infection Control and adherence to Antibiotic Policy of the hospital
24×7 availability of all diagnostic services, Radiology Services, Pharmacy, and other supportive clinical services
16 critical care beds on the 4th floor of the main building in the close vicinity of OT Complex & Cath Lab
ICU equipped with the latest multipara monitors.
Invasive and Non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring.
Defibrillator with central pacing facility.
Fully motorized electric beds
Gas Manifold system for Central supply of oxygen, air, and other Medical gases
Portable techniques to perform bedside Ultrasonography, X-Rays, and 2D Echocardiography, and bedside Bronchoscopy and Endoscopy, Per-cutaneous Tracheostomy, Hemodialysis support for all kinds of diagnostic and therapeutic purpose in ICU
|Dr. Mansi Bejgam (Gen. Physician)||TUES||06:00 PM – 07:30 PM|
|THURS||01:00 PM – 03:00 PM|
|Dr. Aparna More||MON||04:30 PM – 06:00 PM|
|WED||04:30 PM – 06:00 PM|
|FRI||04:30 PM – 06:00 PM|