Neurology & Neurosurgery
A medical super-specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of patients with injury or disorders of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves.
It provides care to patients with disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nervous system, muscle- related diseases and conditions, utilizing state- of-the-art technology and an excellent neurologist team.
ACUTE PAIN MANAGEMENT:
- Diagnosis and treatment of patients with chronic headaches, epilepsy, common sleep disorders and multiple sclerosis
- Management of Movement and gait disorders with Parkinson’s disease, myasthenia gravis, tremor, ataxias, dyskinesia’s, dystonia, gait disorders, tics and Tourette’s syndrome
- Management of all neuromuscular disorders, including motor neuron diseases (ALS), peripheral neuropathies, myopathies, muscular dystrophy, and myasthenia gravis
- Stroke management and neurointensivist care for management of intracerebral hemorrhage, neuromuscular diseases, and severe stroke.
ACUTE PAIN MANAGEMENT:
- 24*7 availability of all diagnostic services, pathology service, Pharmacy and other supportive clinical services.
- A 24-hour imaging facility for CT scans.
- A well-equipped neurosurgery department supports the division in the management of stroke including revascularization procedures
- An ICU with advance ventilator and bed side EEG machine is available for any acute neurological emergencies like status epilepticus and viral encephalitis supported by a well-trained critical care team
- State-of-the-art techniques in the evaluation of the neuromuscular disorders like NCS, EMG, and nerve & muscle biopsy
- We have a well-equipped sleep lab for various sleep problems
- Comprehensive epilepsy and sleep disorder center
- Intravenous and Intra-arterial thrombolysis
- Electroencephalogram(EEG), electromyography(EMG)
- Noninvasive vascular testing
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Cerebral angiography
- Nerve conduction study
- Brainstem auditory, visual or electrical stimulation
- Somatosensory evoked potential
- Polysomnography (PSG)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Autonomic Dysfunction Tests (ADT)
|Dr. Hrushikesh Kharosekar (Neuro Surgeon)||WED||08:00 PM – 10:00 PM|
|Dr. Vyanktesh Bolegave (Neurologist)||WED||06:00 PM – 07:30 PM|
|Dr. Anirudh More (Neurologist)||Mon||12:00 PM – 01:30 PM|
|WED||12:00 PM – 01:30 PM|
|FRI||12:00 PM – 01:30 PM|
|Dr. Nikhil Kadam (Neurologist)||THU||04:30 PM – 06:00 PM|