Admission Discharge Procedure
- The Admission and Billing procedure of OPD (casualty / admission/ discharge/ transfer) is handled at IPD Billing department.
The following documents are maintained at IPD Billing by Billing Personnel:
- Provisional Bill Book
- Admission Register
Bills are prepared by IPD Billing Staff for:
- Admission Deposit
- Bill Amount after Discharge
- Bills for OPD/Casualty Services.
- The record of provisional bills prepared is properly maintained and this record is daily submitted to Director Medical for information.
- Amount to be collected from Patient discharged is confirmed from HOD Billing or billing staff on phone.
- Cash received at the IPD Billing for above mentioned transactions is handed over to Accounts Department in the morning at 7am and due acknowledgment is taken of receipt of cash by billing person.