HOSPITAL FAQs (For Patients and Visitors)
Some of the services available on a 24×7 basis at the Hospital are:
Pharmacy: Ground Floor
Cafeteria Services: Ground Floor and Terrace
Ambulance: ACLS Ambulance Available for transporting the patients*.
Please contact the Emergency department personally for availing Ambulance Services.
Kindly bring the following documents at the time of admission
Cashless/Corporate Patients: Identity proof, TPA Card, UHIDV Number, if already issued to you
Record of previous Investigations and prescriptions
Cash Patients: Record of previous Investigations and prescription
For Planned admissions 100% of the estimate
For emergency admissions 80% of the estimate
Booking Amount by bed categories:
|Bed category.||Charges (Rs.)|
|CU (All ICUs)|
|General Wards Male and female|
The booking amount shall only be adjusted in the final bill.
A deposit of 10% of the estimated bill will be taken for non-medical/ non-admissible items which are not payable by TPAs.
Unutilized amount, if any, will be refunded at the time of discharge.
Where a patient is to be admitted and the desired category of bed is not available, the patient may opt for the next available higher category bed & would be charged as per the category of admission.
Chemotherapy Day Care Charges more than 4 hours
Chemotherapy Day Care Charges less than 4 hours
- At the time of transfer from ICU, if the patient opts for a bed category lower than the single deluxe room, the cost of procedure/ surgery already done shall be charged as per single deluxe room category.
- In case of upgradation of room, all the charges shall apply as per the opted higher room category from day one except room rent.
- In case the patient opts for the lower category the charges for the lower category will be levied from the date and time when the request for change of category is executed and subject to clearing the dues till that time.
- In case of transfer to ICU the bed/room will have to be vacated.
- Access to medical care
- Continuity of care
- Informed Consent
- Refuse treatment
- Respect and dignity
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Access their clinical records
- Personal safety and security
- To know the expected cost of treatment
- To know hospital rules and regulations
- Follow their spiritual and cultural beliefs
- Know the Identity of care providers
- Information and education about healthcare needs
- Grievance redressal
- WHOM TO CONTACT – For any problem regarding-Patient care, Housekeeping, Maintenance or Food, please contact-Sister In-charge ward /Assigned Staff nurse on duty or Floor Administrator on duty
- If the problem persists beyond 2 hours please contact DIRECTOR MEDICAL SERVICES.
- Complaint register is available at all the nursing stations.
Morning Tea – 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Breakfast -7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Mid-Morning – 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Lunch – 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Evening Tea – 5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Dinner – 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Bed Time Milk (Optional) – 9:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Kindly do not pay cash to the stewards. Food bill is included in your Room Rent
- Visiting hours
All Wards: Mon-Sat
Morning – 11.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs
Evening – 17:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs
All Sundays & Holidays:
Morning – 11:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs
Evening – 17:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs
All ICUs/ HDUs – All Weekdays:-
Bed No 1-8 from 11:00 hrs to 11:30 hrs,
Bed No 8-16 from 11:30 hrs to 12 noon
Bed No 1-8 from 16:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs,
Bed No 8-16 from 16:30 hrs to 17:00 hrs
- Children below 12 yrs. of age are not allowed to visit the patient. Bedding from outside is not allowed in the hospital.
- Entry to the patient room is strictly based on the Attendant/ Visitor Pass.
- Visitor’s Pass – one each will be issued at the time of admission for patients getting admitted in a general ward and no attendant pass unless specifically required by a consultant because of the condition of the patient.
- 1 Attendant and 1 visitor pass for Semi- Deluxe and 1 Attendant & One Visitor Pass issued to Deluxe Rooms.
- Only One attendant is allowed to stay with the patient on 24 hrs basis (overnight).
- The passes are non-transferable. Also, they are returnable at the Nursing Stations at the time of Discharge.
- The Attendants have to vacate the room/bed whenever their patient is shifted to any critical care area or for a surgery/procedure.
- Attendants waiting area is on the Ground floor. Attendants of all ICU patients can wait in the waiting area on Ground floor and for night stay they can go to 4th-floor Dormitory (Only one ICU Attendant can stay overnight).
- Issue & Return of Passes to Patient/Attendant:
- Passes are issued from the Admission Desk at the time of Admission. Sr. No. of the Passes is mentioned in the admission register at the time of admission itself.
- In case any patient /attendant requests for an additional pass, the patient would submit a written request for the same. The application would be approved by the approving authority/ DIRECTOR MEDICAL in writing with the Date of Validity mentioned. On production of an approved application, the additional pass would be issued by Admission Desk, who would mention the Date of Validity on the Pass itself.
- Special Cases where additional Passes can be issued:
- In case of a child – in General ward, an attendant pass can be issued for night stay of one parent in Dormitory.
- Any other circumstance with the prior approval of the approving authority/ DIRECTOR MEDICAL
- Please do not bring any valuables in the Hospital. Hospital Management shall not be responsible for any loss of your valuables.
Please do not handover your mobile phone/valuable to any unknown persons or Hospital Staff.
Attendants in Semi- Deluxe & Deluxe Rooms are advised not to leave the room unattended. However, if you are leaving the room along with the patient for any reason, please inform the concerned Sister-in charge or Staff Nurse on-duty for making arrangements to lock your room.
Wash hands/ use hand rub solution before and after touching the patient
- Please do not sit on the patient bed or touch the surgical sites, dressings or any tubing attached to the patient (IV cannula, urinary catheter, Ryles tube, etc.)
- Do not enter the patient’s room if you are suffering from cough, fever, skin disease, conjunctivitis
- Visit to be limited to one person for each patient at any one time
- Keep to the allocated visiting times
- Do not bring flowers/ fruits/ food for the patients as these may carry infection
- All blood, body fluids and tissue are potentially infectious
- Do not litter. Use the black bag for disposal of general waste
- Strictly adhere to visitor’s policy to provide a safer environment to your patient
Payments are to be made in Advance and whenever intimation for advance deposit is given to you, please clear the same.
For any problem regarding Billing, please contact Billing in-charge or Sr. Manager Finance.
When a consultant advises the Discharge of the patient, it takes some time to prepare the final bill, discharge slip. As soon as the final bill is ready, you will be called to the Billing Counter. Please bear with us till then.
- Checkout time is 12.00 noon
- Doctor’s visit and Operation charges are levied according to the category in which the patient is admitted.
- All payments are to be made in cash or through Credit Card.
You are requested to fill-up the Confidential Suggestion/ Feedback Forms available at Nursing Station/Reception. You can also give your candid observation about the service rendered by the hospital and please put it in the suggestion box kept near Nursing Stations in Wards or Reception. Your suggestions will go a long way in improving our services further.
LOCATION. EXT NO
Food and beverage
- No outside food allowed however food brought from home can be taken only in the cafeteria at the ground floor.
- Attendants can eat food as per the menu from hospital cafeteria only half an hour after patient food/meal timings.
- Smoking and drinking (alcohol) in the hospital are criminal offences and as such are strictly prohibited.
- Violence against medical, paramedical, other hospital staff and damage to hospital property are punishable offences.
- Please conserve Water & Electricity.
- Hospital reserves the right of admission for anyone patients and / or visitors.