Personalised care for diabetes, growth problems, obesity, adolescence difficulties by normalizing & preventing further complications
It is a branch of medicine dealing with the endocrine system, its diseases, and its specific secretions known as hormones. It is also concerned with the integration of developmental events of proliferation, growth, and differentiation, and the psychological or behavioral activities of metabolism, growth and development, tissue function, sleep, digestion, respiration, excretion, mood, stress, lactation, movement, reproduction, and sensory perception caused by hormones.
Specializations include behavioral endocrinology and comparative endocrinology.
The endocrine system consists of several endocrine glands, all situated in different parts of the body that secrete hormones directly into the blood rather than into a duct system ( exocrine glands). Hormones have many different functions and modes of action; one hormone may have several effects on different target organs, and, conversely, one target organ may be affected by more than one hormone.
Endocrinology involves the study of the diseases of the endocrine system. These diseases may be due to too little or too much secretion of a hormone, too little or too much action of a hormone, or problems with receiving the hormone.
- Management of Diabetes Mellitus (DM)
- Management of Thyroid disorders
- Management of Reproductive Endocrinology (Female)
- Management of Reproductive Endocrinology (Male)
- Management of Pituitary disorders
- Management of Adrenal disorders
- Management of Paediatric disorders
- Management of Disorders of sexual development (DSD) in children
- Management of Bone and parathyroid disorders
- Management of Metabolic disorders
- Management of Electrolyte disturbances
- Management of Cancers of Endocrine glands
- Management of Emergencies – Diabetic ketoacidosis
|Dr. Manish Sachdev (Diabetologist)||MON||12:00 PM – 01:30 PM|
|WED||01:30 PM – 03:00 PM|
|FRI||12:00 PM – 01:30 PM|
|Dr. Mitali Vaidya (Diabetologist)||TUES||10:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
|THU||10:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Dr. Ushma Punatar (Endocrinologist)||WED||10:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
|FRI||10:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Dr. Nikita B. Kothari (Diabetologist)||TUES||12:00 PM – 01:30 PM|
|THURS||12:00 PM – 01:30 PM|
|SAT||12:00 PM – 01:30 PM|
|Dr. Anand Bhave (Diabetologist)||THURS||12:00 AM – 01:30 PM|
|Dr. Ashish Sarwate||WED||09:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|FRI||09:00 AM – 10:30 AM|